How did that happen?? Where did the last two months go??
So I left on Sunday after spending a lovely last weekend with Matty. We went to a fireworks display at Hilarys boat harbour and also had a big talk. Finally!! Then on we went to Sheree's mum 60th to have a couple of drinks and so I could say goodbye.
Sunday morning I drove back to Singleton, and Matt picked me up at 12 to take me to the airport. I held it together until I got on the plane, and then as usual made a fool of myself! LOL!
Flight was long, had 14 hours in Singapore, then bumped into Diane and the kids in Munich and ended up helping her out. Was nice to see Arsene and Zoe and fantastic to brag about all my new and exciting plans! Jo sweetly picked me up from the airport and took me back to her place to raid my cases and get my warm coat out. Its freezing here, its literally been snowing since I arrived, haven't seen my mountains yet more for the fact the visability is literally nothing!
Yesterday was spent just running errands and sleeping, literally went 4 days on very minimal sleep, not fun. Last night I slept well but have a small headache today so will go take another nap in a bit. Got up early this morning as I had to meet my new boss and my new twin babies at the airport for 9am. She picked me up and we went back to their house for breakfast. They seem to be a lovely couple, everything seems completely above board so fingers crossed everything works out when I start on the 5th January.
Tomorrow is a day on the train, going up to Koln as Anna and I fly out on Friday morning for Miami. Will update again once we arrive. For now, here are some photos from the last few weeks at home.
Matty, Berlinda (Sheree's Sister) and I having Blue Lagoons in Dunsbourgh
Matty and I on the Busselton Foreshore
Beach at Busselton
Moore River
Sunset in Guilderton
0 comments:
Post a Comment