Haven't blogged in ever so long. Haven't really had much to write about really.
But today I am going to change that. Today was a bit of a turning point in my life and now there is no going back.
Since February, I have been Nannying for a little 3 year old girl just outside of Geneva. Today I resigned. I am moving back to Perth, I arrive early January and I am so excited. I will be moving in with my Dad until I sort something else out. My lovely lovely Kelly has sold me her car, it is the car that she bought on her return from Europe so it seems appropriate. I have also applied to do an Early Childhood Teaching degree at Murdoch University, hoping for Rockingham and if I don't get in there, the South Street campus. So all a complete change. Im really looking forward to not working full time for a while and soooo looking forward to moving on from Nannying and not having to deal with other peoples issues in the way I have to in this career.
So Autumn has set in here, I'm trying to get out and about as much as possible and now that I have resigned I will be able to relax and enjoy my last few weeks here in Switzerland. Here are a few photos of how gorgeous this place is right now.
I've had my camera out at very possible occasion, trying to snap as many memories as possible. Will try to keep updating, so I have memories for me and anyone who actually reads this can see what Im up to in my last weeks in Swissyland.
0 comments:
Post a Comment