So I've finally been given some time off, four days infact so I'm not looking at the price tag, and I'm heading home to Perth, Western Australia.
Organisation for this trip is a bit.... Ummm not really there! I stupidly deleted everyones numbers from my phone and can't retrieve them again til I get back to Switzerland, so no help for this weekend! So if you're reading this and want to catch up with me, ummmm leave a comment... Or Facebook me, or email me or something. I have my Aus mobile with me but once again, I dont have the number! Now it would be easy to call myself and get the number but its not working here in Singapore! So maybe someone out there still has the number.... Tis the number I had when I was home in March....
So anyway, I leave Friday night at 10pm, arrive in Perth at 3am, which has been a nightmare to try to rent a car, need a place to crash still, any offers? And then I have no plans other than a small spot of shopping, the need for a stiff drink, some friendly faces and some NANDOS! LOL!
SO if you're around... Let me know!!!
Oh, I head back to Singapore on Tuesday afternoon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment