What a stress!
Monday had to of been the worst day possible, stress and emotions flying this way and that! I threw my toys out of the cot at about 3pm and asked my boss to kindly stop being rude to me as I was close to not getting on the plane. She apoligised, I got on the plane.
Though I wish they would be upfront with me. Turns out babies are not allowed to fly in Business, so where was the nanny stuck?? In Economy with her 4 month old charge. Not impresses. BUT turns out I had the better deal. Z had one of those little cots, she fell asleep in my arms during take off and slept until an hour before we landed. Perfect!!!
We looked completely ridiculous coming out the airport! For 4 adults and 2 children we had a grand total of 300kgs! The things my boss packed! LOL! But now we are all settled in to our apartments, they're not bad, limited hot water but I think I've got that down! Yesterday they took A with them to look at apartments and houses, Z and I took a walk up Beach Road, not exactly buggy friendly everyone here uses small strollers, we have our mammoth one. We found Starbucks and both had a look of relief on our faces when we entered the air conditioning! This morning we are hanging out at the apartment, I have both the kids and we are watching the swimming (PLOOF!) and just chilling. They've gone to look at more places.
So thats about it.... Loving having english telly.... Loving having the Olympics in English..... But miss my buddies in Swissland!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
We Made It!!!
Posted by aussieinde at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment