BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

The last few weeks have absolutely flown by! A good sign!

Easter was very relaxing, I hung out with two very funny friends for some of it, worked a little and chilled out the rest of the time...

On Good Friday, my two funny friends (you know who you are ;-)!!) dragged me up to Le Saleve for a picnic, okay, I didn't really get dragged up as it was a warm, sunny day... I happily went along! The views up there were amazing so I managed to get a number of photos, I also managed to get my first set of panda eyes for the year!


These flowers were everywhere, it is amazing how quickly Spring has Sprung!

View from Le Saleve



Last weekend was a complete write off, well except for going out for drinks in Geneva with the girls... But Saturday morning I had my last 2 wisdom teeth out. All in preparation for returning home next year. Its absurd but dental treatment is so much cheaper here!! I have had all my 4 wisdom teeth out now, 3 separate treatments for under 500chf! Amazing!! The pain this time was slightly worse but I did have 2 out at the same time BUT I have managed on Ibuprofen and Tylenol, haven't had to hit up the strong drugs which is nice. I didn't really function much on Saturday afternoon and Sunday I spent just chilling out in bed watching Grey's.

0 comments: