BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A New Tattoo Is Needed!!

Next Wednesday I'm off to Amsterdam for 5 days with Anna and Ruth. A new tattoo will ofcourse have to be done, it will be my last for a very very long time as Amsterdam is the only place I will get them....

At the moment I have this Tattoo on my lower back. I like the symbolization of the moon but think the quality of this tattoo is really poor...




Thinking of going for a rose or a flower, to cover the moon.... Something like this....



And then getting swirls like this instead....



I have had some people suggest going for the butterfly on the back but those that know me well know I have my butterflies on my stomach that I adore. Just to show them off, here they are :-)




Anyway, I would love to hear your opinions!!!!

0 comments: