So interview on Sunday, for those that want to know...
Its in Commungy, which is just behind Coppet. Which is just by the lake, somewhat between Geneva and Nyon. The job is Live In but Im only going to take it if I can remain Live Out. I really like where Im living now, the guys are really nice and it is so nice to be able to come home in the evening. I guess I would have to be flexible in regards to staying at work late or even overnight a little bit more but will discuss this with them Sunday.
Its with a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 3 month old. So not exactly a walk in the park, haven't done 3 children in a good many years... but should be ok as long as they are good kids and if not, Nanny Fiona will teach them pretty fast how to behave. lol!
Money is decent, I have asked for what is their top line, but she said as long as I sounded good and did well at the interview, it shouldn't be a problem. Days off are Wednesdays and Sundays, now thats not ideal in the grand scheme of things but sort of like my old job and atleast I will know those 2 days are off unlike the old job where my days off were random. Hopefully it comes with a car...
Friday, January 16, 2009
Interview Details
Posted by aussieinde at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment