BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 19, 2009

Job Interview Update

So I've just come back from an interview...

I'm guessing it went well with the family but I don't think they are the family for me. Wow they asked alot of questions, I think it was the most indepth interview I have ever had!

I guess on a whole they were nice people, and the children seemed lovely but there was just something there that didn't quite click. I think maybe I am now spoilt after having such a lovely experience with the Rohan, Tia and Sascha in Australia and being so welcomed into their lives... I'm also treated so well by the parents of the twins Im caring for at the moment, they are such nice people. I really need to do some weighing up of whats important...

I really just want to be respected for my experience in the field and paid accordingly. Grrr! Its so frustrating!!!

Though Im sure if I hang in there something will come up...

0 comments: