I thought before the day is out I would post a more positive post...
I have spoken with a couple of my agencies, there are some good jobs out there so fingers crossed. A good friend has also passed my details on to a friend of hers who is looking for a Nanny.
Another piece of good news. While up a mountain skiing on Sunday, Dad sent me a message saying my results for the STAT test I did while at home had arrived. I needed a score of 145 to apply to do a teaching degree at Murdoch, I got over this. I'm thrilled! Just got to start working on my Uni application and hope I get accepted. Only downside to all of this is that Uni offers aren't made until February, so I would of just moved back to Perth and should for some reason I don't get in... Who knows what I'll do. But I see no reason why I won't get in.
I think once I get this job situation sorted out, Im going to find an online course to do, just so I can get into the swing of study before Uni... Otherwise it might be a major shock to the system, its now been over 10 years since I did anything more complicated than a first aid course!
So hows that for positive!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment