BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

18 Sleeps and I'll be back in Perth!!

What lovely bosses I have! New nanny will start 1st October, so Im done end of this month. They will be paying me for October and have bought me a new ticket to Perth as my one that I booked for the 24th cant be changed. At first I was just going to stay until the end of October and leave after Matts 30th but after doing some thinking, I will stay until mid December, better chances of getting a job and a good test run to see if I would want to return to Perth eventually or not. Will be back in Europe just in time to go away for Christmas with Anna and then will head back to Switzerland in January and will hopefully be able to find a new job... There is more to this story, but I won't share until I have left Singapore...


Unless I can score myself a decent paying job, I will have to keep pretty quiet and I won't have a car, but everyone is more than welcome to come spend time with me in Rockingham/Waikiki, have never been to the Swinging Pig before.... Though not sure if I ever really want too, or if it is still there.... So see all you Perthians soon!!!

0 comments: