BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 08, 2008

The fun of it all!

Well it hasn't been a bad couple of days really... "Stupid Lady" must be reading this because she is suddenly being nice, well today she was... Or maybe she just wants something and is buttering me up, no chance lady, Im the most inflexible nanny going, well I am when Im employed by ungrateful people.


So.... its all been ok here, taking what she says like a grain of salt, was chatting to some Mums at the playground yesterday and one said that I am quite the novelty here in the Condos and to beware of all the "Maids" and their curiosity, mainly of my salary which honestly is about 10 times what they get. Anyway, I was relaying the conversation back to "SL" and she got all defensive, hey wasn't saying these girls are not good with children, but in my world, they are not Nannies...

Friday she made me shake my head. She took A out for new shoes and a haircut and seriously came back with Toys R Us. Think they spent about $1000! And probably just walked around the store pulling random things from the shelves, most of which remain unplayed with. Maddness!

So Saturday, I had the day off, I went down to Vivo City, which is the largest shopping mall in Singapore, but like Kirsty, I believe that Suntech City is bigger... I did manage to find the pair of baby converse which I have been searching the world for for approx. the last 10 weeks. A certain special little boy will be recieving them in the post very soon! I also had a pedicure and got temporary tips on my fingernails, for the first time ever, I have long fingernails, they have taken a bit of getting used to but I'm managing. I have managed to not scratch either of the kids yet, though I find I can't tickle them anymore, A asked for ickles today and had a look of total disappointment as I carefully tickled him as not to scratch him, she wouldnt be impressed if I did.

Tonight is my first night in a bed since we moved here, the container arrived this morning so the apartment is in a shocking state. My two boxes will be unpacked, most of the stuff is headed to Perth, to stay with Daddy dearest until I decide for final where my life will be, Im can't take lugging all the photo albums around any longer... And then the few other bits and pieces will be sent straight back to Switzerland. Im very happy to not be staying on here, this job just gets worse and worse, today she informed me that the nanny bedroom would also be the playroom come study, my poor replacement will have absolutely no privacy! Or, they are going to put her out in the Maids room.... Anyway, once the apartment is sorted, and I can get some photos when she isnt around I will post them up here.

For now, Im going to bed to watch an episode of McLeods Daughters (Season 7 Angie!!!!!!!). Good night!

0 comments: