BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Back in Singapore

Had an absolutely fantastic weekend, hanging with good friends and family. A spot of shopping and Im a happy girl.


So then I get back to Singapore for the stupid lady to give me a hard time about the state of my bathroom. 1 I cleaned it before I left, it was not disgusting, it is disgusting because its so old, it can't be scrubbed clean. And 2. what the hell was she doing in my room?????? 

So then last night, they came home and wanted to talk. They have employed my replacement, she starts in October, they tried to tell me I would be done then, but I wasn't having it. I asked for holidays end October about 2 weeks ago to which they approved, so I booked flights. Stupid stupid people! I told them that it was completely out of line, so he agreed with me that I would finish on the 24th October, he is the one that can see what a tight spot they are putting me in, she looked at me as if I was inconvieniencing her! Stupid lady! I told them how disappointed I am that they haven't kept their end of the agreement, actually tempted to up and leave them... 

So cross right now! And to top it off, its my day off but A is screaming and has been for over an hour. I told her last night she still owes me 3 days off for August and she tried to deny it!!!! Lucky I keep a record huh!

So roll on getting away from this one completely spoilt bitch!

0 comments: