BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things just keep getting better!!!

Yesterday afternoon I was chatting to a really good friend who is with another good friend travelling around the world, just by luck they had a stop over here in Singapore this evening. These two girls were my first friends when I arrived in Frankfurt and without Emma and Sandra I don't think I would of survived the 5 years I spent there. So it was really really nice to catch up with  them. We went to the Raffles Hotel for a famous Singapore Sling, was really really nice, much better than a previous one I had had years ago at the Burswood in Perth. We then headed down to Raffles Place by the river for a beer and lots of chatting and laughing. Was so nice to see them, for its been quite awhile and just to see some friendly faces, wish I could jump on their plane tomorrow morning to Hong Kong!


And some more good news! I have what sounds like a great job for my time in Perth, its in Singleton which is between Waikiki and Mandurah, so yes quite far out but close to Dad and to my Nana, who I'm really excited to get to spend some more time with and to develop a relationship with as I was never really given the opportunity to as a child as I was fed stories by the dragon lady that she didnt like me. Not true. Anyway, had a long chat to the dad this evening and everything sounds fantastic so I will start sometime during the first weekend I am there. I will live in, which gives me a chance to focus on the little girl who sounds a little lost since mummy isnt around anymore. He will provide me with a car, which will make life 10,000 times easier too. Pay is low but I should be able to get by without touching too much of my savings. 500ms from the beach so heavenly.

So I go to bed again tonight very happy. Think I may actually be able to sleep without stressing over whats happening next! AHHHHH!!!!!

0 comments: